Re: Urgent need for solution: guile to serve the web (+ python?)

From: Roland Orre
Subject: Re: Urgent need for solution: guile to serve the web (+ python?)
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 22:06:38 +0200

On Sat, 2005-04-02 at 20:32, Thien-Thi Nguyen wrote:
>    From: Roland Orre <address@hidden>
<snip>
> a lot of this stuff has been around for a while.  if you were not able
> to find them that probably means your search methods could be improved.

Great!, it seems to contain exactly what I need. In fact i think my
search methods worked very well... :)

OK, when I searched for e.g. "web server guile" in google a glug
site was listed on second place, www.glug.org/projects/list.htm
but there the hit words were ... "guile" ... Apache "web server"
and when I looked up that site earlier it listed a lot of projects
but nothing about a web server in guile. I scanned through a lot
of documents from google hits, several were mentioning the old
server, which doesn't manage POST.
I also tried with mamma.com but nothing useful.
It seems as you may need to advertise your site better. OK, soon
these mails will be searched by google, then it will be :)

        Best regards
        Roland