Re: (net http)

From: Alan Grover
Subject: Re: (net http)
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 09:04:12 -0400

See if guile-www works for you, I only see basic http protocol stuff, you'd have to implement something to gather the form elements & submit them.

http://www.glug.org/people/ttn/software/guile-www/doc/http.html#http

guile-www is at:
http://www.glug.org/people/ttn/software/guile-www/

I wrote a domain-specific-language in perl to do this sort of thing. The language turns out to be small: get, set, submit, clicklink, test-for-element.

Zeeshan Ali wrote:
Hello,