Re: problem with srfi-1 when loading from the command line

From: Steve Juranich
Subject: Re: problem with srfi-1 when loading from the command line
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 22:57:44 -0700

On 4/16/05, Rick Taube <address@hidden> wrote:
> Im having a problem getting the srfi-1 definition of list-index (which
> is defined in both guile and srfi-1) to stay in effect when I load my
> system from the command line using the -l option.  im not sure what is
> going wrong.

This is kind of a knee-jerk reaction (I really should be in bed by
now), but perhaps guile is loading the SRFI module before it brings in
all of those "base" definitions.  I guess that doesn't make a lot of
sense, and I'm not sure how you'd prove that was happening.  Like I
said, I'm really tired. :-)

Good luck.
--
Steve Juranich