Re: awg-mod_lisp: mod_lisp for R5RS Scheme

From: Alan Grover
Subject: Re: awg-mod_lisp: mod_lisp for R5RS Scheme
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:06:37 -0400

R. Mattes wrote:
> Alan, there seem to be a vew bugs in this code.

Thank you for finding & reporting them. Fixed in latest release.

> First, the guile-specific module contains '(use-modules (awg debug))'
> and a commented-out trivial debugging version. Since you don't
> distribute your debugging module with the code it might be better to
> have the 'use-module' part commented out and the trivial debugging
> function enabled.

I opted to include my debug module.

> Second: i don't understand the following:
>
> (let* (
>          (fn-name (or (and (pair? argv) (car argv) "once")))
>
> Isn't there a second argument to 'or' missing?
> In the context of your sample code this always evals to "once".

The 'and was only supposed to have two arguments, making "once" the default.

> Kind of frustrating since the daemon only handles one request
> and your suggested test
>
>  ( sleep 1 ; wget -q -t 1 --post-data "post-data&foryou" ...
>
> fails.

By "fails", I assume you mean because of the awg-debug module.

Try with "thread", and the test daemon should keep listening now.

--
Alan Grover
address@hidden