doc bug: object property `name'

From: Jon Wilson
Subject: doc bug: object property `name'
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:37:37 -0600

Hi all,
In the guile manual (at "http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/docs/guile-ref/Object-Properties.html#Object%20Properties";), in the second paragraph, we see

"For example, all procedures have a `name' property, which stores the name of the variable in which the procedure was stored by a define expression, or #f if the procedure wasn't created by that kind of expression."

But I can't find any way to get at that `name' property. Not that I need to, I'm just curious. Does this name property exist? If so, how do we access it? Either the phrase identifying it should be removed from the manual, or it should be explained how it can be reached.

Regards,
Jon