Re: contrib: goops doc: calling next-method

From: Marco Maggi
Subject: Re: contrib: goops doc: calling next-method
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 07:09:50 +0100

Neil Jerram wrote:
> What do you think about the following revision of
> the Next-method node?  Does it cover everything
> that you wanted to cover?

Yes. I would not exclude the examples though.
I often have problems with words, no matter how clear
they are; with enough examples I can understand 80%
almost immediately.

  Examples is what I look for in tutorials; maybe
other novices (the tutorial audience) on this list
may step in and say what they think.

Thank You.