Restoration of Session Variables

From: Volkan YAZICI
Subject: Restoration of Session Variables
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 00:09:03 +0300

Hi,

I'm executing seperate procedures in the same Guile session initialized
by scm_init_guile(). Just after initialization, some global definitions
get loaded. While executing supplied procedures sequentially, I want to
restrict their access to some variables. Namely I want to set some
definitions as read-only. Is this possible?

I tried playing with fluids and dynamic states but couldn't figure out a
solution. I'd be very appreciated to hear any kind of suggestion.

Regards.