[ANN] guile-lib 0.1.3 released

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: [ANN] guile-lib 0.1.3 released
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:25:55 +0100

Hi,

I have released guile-lib 0.1.3.

  http://home.gna.org/guile-lib/

Guile-lib is a collection of pure-scheme modules implementing a variety
of algorithms: parsing, string handling, literate programming, some
math/sorting routines, etc. It's a grab bag, packaged up reasonably
well.

The tarball is at:

  http://download.gna.org/guile-lib/guile-lib-0.1.3.tar.gz

The NEWS snippet is attached. Probably the largest change was moving to
have all documentation extracted from the source, and processed using
the literate programming tools included in guile-lib. I'll write more
about that in a separate mail. In the meantime, check out our docs:

  http://home.gna.org/guile-lib/doc/

The text is not so great, and the system can be improved, but it's a
starting point.

Anyone interested in guile-lib should subscribe to the mailing list at: