Re: Guile-SDL 0.3.6 available

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Guile-SDL 0.3.6 available
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 11:31:19 +0200

() "Marco Maggi" <address@hidden>
() Sun,  1 Apr 2007 08:26:41 +0200

     I wonder if it is possible for you to add a small page
   at the Scheme Wiki [1] to register a link to this extension.

     I can volunteer to maintain a category for Guile pages
   and keep an eye on them for smap control. It would be
   easier to maintain than the extensions page at the Guile
   home site.

   [1] <http://community.schemewiki.org/>

i'm not prepared to maintain wiki pages (it's difficult enough
maintaining my own stuff!), so feel free to take the initiative upon
yourself.

thi