Re: Compiling guile on mingw32

From: Cesar Strauss
Subject: Re: Compiling guile on mingw32
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 15:12:13 -0300

Andreas Røsdal wrote:

> Commetning out  -Wmissing-prototypes -Werror in the Makefile solved this
> compilation error.

Try removing the -I/mingw/include option instead, it should work as
well. Normally, warnings in system headers are ignored, but if
/mingw/include is explicitly added to the search paths, they are no
longer considered as such, I guess.

> Then, the compilation failed while creating libguile.dll.a.
> I have tried with both gmp-4.1.4 and gmp-4.2.1 installed.

I forgot about that, please reconfigure gmp with the options:

--enable-shared=yes --enable-static=no

and see if the file libgmp.dll.a is created in /mingw/lib after a rebuild.

Cesar