Process management under guile

From: Sebastian Tennant
Subject: Process management under guile
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 17:02:31 +0000

Hi all,

Reading the Guile manual on pipes and ports and file descriptors and
sessions... has made me realise that my understanding of processes and
their underlying complexity is severely lacking.

Emacs' call-process and start-process procedures make management of
synchronous and asynchronous processes a snip in comparison.

Can anyone suggest some recommended reading in this area, bearing in
mind that I don't know C?

Sebastian