Just in case...

From: Jon Wilson
Subject: Just in case...
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:23:18 -0400

...anyone missed the announcement, Debian is going to freeze packages for Lenny quite soon. So, I humbly request that those responsible for such things get the latest and greatest of everything packaged up for Lenny before that happens. It is much easier to use various things, and to get others to accept their use, when they are included in a disto, so that they can be installed the "official" way.

If there is anything I can do to help, let me know. My Debian packaging know-how is practically nil, but I learn fast.
Regards,
Jon