Re: Just in case...

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: Just in case...
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 11:39:30 +0100

2008/8/1 Rob Browning <address@hidden>:

> OK, I should be uploading packages that include Neil's two patches
> this weekend, if not sooner.

Many thanks for handling this, Rob.

Looking now at the logs at
http://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi?pkg=guile-1.8, it seems that:

amd64, arm, armel, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390: are all good
hppa: is still getting the broken pipe / seg fault when building
guile-procedures.texi
ia64: is getting illegal instruction in test-unwind
i386, m68k, sparc: are unclickable, so I can't tell

The ia64 one is fully understood; you just need to add
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=guile.git;a=commit;h=78aa4a8850396801f2e5515565d051b45b4f15b5

The hppa symptom is the same as (mips, mipsel, powerpc) were seeing
before the latest patches.  What kind of architecture is hppa?  Is
there any chance that the patches somehow didn't take for that arch?

Out of interest, what is the difference between Building and Built statuses?

Regards,
      Neil