Re: Just in case...

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: Just in case...
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 09:58:25 +0100

Hi Rob,

Many thanks for the new upload...

2008/8/11 Rob Browning <address@hidden>:

> It looks like that (ia64) didn't go well at all...
>

> http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=guile-1.8;ver=1.8.5%2B1-3;arch=ia64;stamp=1218417608

That doesn't look like a Guile-specific problem, though, does it?  The
first failure occurs in a perfectly straightforward configure.in check
for clog10!  Build machine out of disk space, perhaps?

For the rest...  There is a remaining bug in test-round in m68k:

lt-test-round: test-round.c:86: test_scm_c_round: Assertion
`scm_c_round (x) == want' failed.

Will that prevent the upload from reaching testing?  If so, I'll look
into a fix.

All of the other architectures, including experimental and ports, are
looking OK!  (If I'm understanding the logs correctly.)

       Neil