Re: Just in case...

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: Just in case...
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 15:37:58 +0100

2008/8/11 Neil Jerram <address@hidden>:

> 2008/8/11 Rob Browning <address@hidden>:
>>
>> It looks like that (ia64) didn't go well at all...
>>

>> http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=guile-1.8;ver=1.8.5%2B1-3;arch=ia64;stamp=1218417608
>
> That doesn't look like a Guile-specific problem, though, does it?  The
> first failure occurs in a perfectly straightforward configure.in check
> for clog10!  Build machine out of disk space, perhaps?

Now ia64 is only failing because of:

dpkg-gencontrol: error: current host architecture 'ia64' does not
appear in package's architecture list (alpha amd64 arm armel hppa i386
m68k mips mipsel powerpc s390 sparc kfreebsd-i386 kfreebsd-amd64)

(http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=guile-1.8&arch=ia64&ver=1.8.5%2B1-3&stamp=1218520791&file=log&as=raw)

I presume you can handle that.

I'll try to take a look at the m68k prob tonight.  If anyone else can
start investigating before then, please do!  (Right now, I haven't
even looked at what test-round does, so we're starting from square
one.)

         Neil