Re: guile-db

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: guile-db
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 09:18:58 +0100

2008/10/23 Sebastian Tennant <address@hidden>:

> Are you planning to release a 1.8-compatible guile-pg pkgsrc package
> anytime soon?

FWIW, I'm going to have a go at this (1.8-compatible guile-pg).  I'll
be doing it as an in-between kind of task, though, so please don't
hold your breath!

(I think it'll be interesting in at least 3 ways.  (1) Finding out
about guile-pg.  (2) Understanding better the differences between ttn
and GNU guile.  (3) Learning how to use git effectively to update
between ttn's repo and my own.)

      Neil