Re: Guile licensing and GPL v2-only applications?

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: Guile licensing and GPL v2-only applications?
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 21:06:49 +0000

Hi Guilers,

We recently announced (below) that we were looking at changing Guile's
license to LGPLv3+, and asked if anyone knew of any GPLv2-only
applications that this would cause a problem for.

There were no responses; therefore the plan as of now is that Guile v2
(i.e. the next major release, following the 1.8.x series) will be
LGPLv3+.

Regards,
       Neil