Re: guile-lib has moved: http://www.nongnu.org/guile-lib/

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: guile-lib has moved: http://www.nongnu.org/guile-lib/
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 07:27:08 -0500

I noticed there are no releases :-)

Seriously, I pretend to maintain the guile-lib package in pkgsrc.  It
currently has:

DISTNAME=       guile-lib-0.1.4
CATEGORIES=     devel
MASTER_SITES=   http://download.gna.org/guile-lib/

MAINTAINER=     address@hidden
HOMEPAGE=       http://home.gna.org/guile-lib/
COMMENT=        Library functions for Guile, implemented in Scheme

which I know is old.  May I suggest that the first order of business
might be to make a release from the new place, only worrying that it is
as least as good as the last gna-hosted release.

Or perhaps this is a hosting move only, totally unconnected with release
schedule, in which case the bits from gna should be brought over, or
pointed to.