Re: Building guile 1.8.6 on Tru64 5.1b

From: Linas Vepstas
Subject: Re: Building guile 1.8.6 on Tru64 5.1b
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 09:10:30 -0500

2009/4/21 Didier Godefroy <address@hidden>:

> I'd like to finish compiling this.
> What else can I do to fix this???

> cc1: warnings being treated as errors

One possible work-around would be to remove the flag
that turns warnings into errors

> numbers.c: In function 'scm_c_make_polar':
> numbers.c:5356: warning: implicit declaration of function 'sincos'
> numbers.c:5356: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in
> function 'sincos'

Could you figure out which header file in tru64 includes
the definition of sincos?  Normally, I would have guessed
/usr/include/math.h but perhaps not. Or possibly some
#define needs to be enabled first e.g. -D_GNU_SOURCE
during compilation

--linas