Re: calling scheme procedures by name from C

From: Linas Vepstas
Subject: Re: calling scheme procedures by name from C
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 12:22:37 -0500

2009/8/2 Mike Gran <address@hidden>:

> Oh my oh my.  I wrote that doc at lonelycactus.com quite awhile ago.  I
> keep meaning to take it down, because the way I did things was a little
> strange and a little old.  But, oddly, there are few other
> tutorial-level resources.  Someone really ought to put something better
> together.

Well, don't take it down; it doesn't use the gh_ functions from what
I can tell, so its not totally misleading.  I'm more concerned about
the 'turtle graphics' pages, which do use the gh_* functions.  What
I do like about that one is that its fairly short and concise, which is
what I tend to like best.

--linas