Re: Guile continuations

From: Eric Cooper
Subject: Re: Guile continuations
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 12:01:38 -0400

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 10:26:40AM -0500, Linas Vepstas wrote:
> The wikipedia article on coroutines doesn't even link to a scheme
> version; the Wikipedia article on continuations could almost surely
> benefit from a cut-n-paste of your email.
>
> In fact, I'm planning on cut-n-pasting that into the talk page
> right now, if that's OK with you ...

Sure.  I think this approach was first published here:

    Haynes, C. T., Friedman, D. P., and Wand, M. 1984. Continuations
    and coroutines. In Proceedings of the 1984 ACM Symposium on LISP
    and Functional Programming (Austin, Texas, United States, August
    06 - 08, 1984). LFP '84. ACM, New York, NY, 293-298.