json parser

From: Corey Thomasson
Subject: json parser
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 21:39:15 -0400

I'm new to scheme/guile, but I got tired of writing web pages in
php/html and started poking around my shared hosts /bin. Turns out
guile 1.8 is installed, so I got to hacking.

I couldn't find any json parsers that worked with guile, so I hacked
on together.

I don't know if it works with 1.9x, or how it could be improved
(though I'm positive it could), or how unidiomatic it is, so any
comment/advice/criticism/ridicule is welcome.

http://github.com/cthom06/guile-json