RE: guile and libtool versions

From: Luc, Kevin
Subject: RE: guile and libtool versions
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:59:22 -0700

Hi guys,
  Thanks for the responses.  I had in fact built the latest libtool, but
I had forgotten to add it to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH, so I think the build
was finding some older version and linking against that, so at runtime
the versions were not matching.
  I had a spelling mistake in specifying the prefix directory for
libtool, so the install was going into a different directory ("lib")
instead of the intended dir ("libs") ARGG!

Kevin.