Re: [r6rs] quest to make the makers package work

From: Marco Maggi
Subject: Re: [r6rs] quest to make the makers package work
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 17:30:33 +0200

"Andy Wingo" wrote:
>> $ make gtest
>> GUILE_LOAD_PATH=. guile -l guile-config.scm --autocompile -s
>> ./tests/test-makers.sps
>
> I see you have changed  the code to add --autocompile. Has
> anything else changed?

No, I am only tweaking the makefile and the guile setup script.

>> ~/src/devel/scheme/makers $ make gtest
>> 2401: 3 [find-versioned-module "rnrs/io/" "ports" ...]
>
> This would  seem to indicate  that you have an  old (well,
> from  before  wednesday)  Guile  laying  around.  Can  you
> double-check?

Ah, yes.   I forgot to  undo a temporary  patch application,
which resulted in a  messed r6rs-libraries.scm.  With a pull
from   a   while   ago   I   get   an   error   related   to
OPEN-STRING-OUTPUT-PORT, which I guess is what Julian Graham
is getting, too.
--
Marco Maggi