Re: Plotting in Guile

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Re: Plotting in Guile
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 06:46:36 -0700 (PDT)

> From: Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden>

> Cool.  Let me know what i can do to help get it  onto Savannah.

I talked to the plotutils maintainer over on the bug-plotutils list.
He expressed some interest in folding any bindings into the upstream
plotutils tree.  This is great for me, because the problem with the
graph bindings is that I am building them in the plotutils tree, and
it saves me the problem of trying to extract them, which has been
the hangup.

I'll throw up the code somewhere temporary but hackable, like github,
tomorrow.

-Mike