Re: Plotting in Guile

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Plotting in Guile
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 21:20:59 +0200

() Mike Gran <address@hidden>
() Tue, 3 Aug 2010 06:46:36 -0700 (PDT)

   I talked to the plotutils maintainer over on the bug-plotutils list.
   He expressed some interest in folding any bindings into the upstream
   plotutils tree.  This is great for me, because the problem with the
   graph bindings is that I am building them in the plotutils tree, and
   it saves me the problem of trying to extract them, which has been
   the hangup.

Cool.  It's nice to see this kind of collaboration.  I'll be sure to
include some "not immediately useful; wait for plotutils x.y.z" blurb
in the README, unless you beat me to it.

   I'll throw up the code somewhere temporary but hackable, like github,
   tomorrow.

Can't wait...