Re: Plotting in Guile

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Re: Plotting in Guile
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 06:51:26 -0700 (PDT)

> From: Joel James Adamson <address@hidden>
>> Mike Gran <address@hidden> writes:
>

> > It is at http://github.com/spk121/guile-plotutils

> Can we set up something on github?  As soon as it's ready for Savannah
> we can have a mailing list there.
>
> Joel

I made a space for it on github at http://github.com/spk121/guile-plotutils
My rough code is in there under the 'guile' directory.  It should be visible
now.  It works for me.

I'm not sure about setting up its own project on Savannah because I think
I can get it included in the main GNU Plotutils package, instead of making
its own separate formal GNU Guile-Plotutils project.  Philosophically,
Savannah doesn't seem to be the place for temporary disposable projects.

(I'm not opposed to putting it on Savannah, though.  I just don't want
to clutter it up.  But maybe I worry too much about that sort of thing.)

I think if you make an account at github, I just add you to the repo, and you
can hack the code and the wiki as you like.  And when we have something
clean, we can submit it to the GNU Plotutils maintainer for possible
inclusion.

-Mike