Re: My Project: Guile Hypertext Preprocessor

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: My Project: Guile Hypertext Preprocessor
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 21:17:28 +0200

() Luiji Maryo <address@hidden>
() Thu, 12 Aug 2010 14:49:17 -0400

    - Guile would output "guile> " every line, which would
   appear in the output.

  [workaround]

  I currently see no alternative, but anybody may feel
  free to suggest one.

Another idea is to instruct the interpreter not to output this prompt
at all, or (even better) to structure the REPL dialogue in a manner
most convenient for the controlling (parent) process.