Give up Guile

From: Shenli Zhu
Subject: Give up Guile
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 23:44:51 +0800

Hi Guile hackers,

After several day's investigating Guile, I decide to give up and return to PLT-scheme/MIT-scheme. The experience is so frustrating.

Everyone knows a good debugger is very important, PLT-scheme have one-click "Debug", and gdb has very simple commands, instrumenting Emacs function you can trace it easily. But after read manual, trace elisp code and ask question here, I still don't know how to set trap/breakpoint and trace the code.(OK, I will read SICP chapter 4 and 5)

Anyway, I learn a lot when tracing elisp code. Thank you and bye.