Re: Backquote simplification

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: Backquote simplification
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 10:01:37 +0000

Hi Hans,

To reply quickly to one point in your email...  (I'll ponder the rest
later.)

Hans Aberg <address@hidden> writes:

> On 11 Dec 2010, at 01:25, Neil Jerram wrote:
>
>> In the hope that these questions might be useful to at least one of
>> us...
>
> I do not know what that means.

I meant that I'm sure I don't understand yet what you're doing, and
hence that the answers might help me; and that there was a possibility
that you might not be understanding some things, and that in that case
the discussion might help you too.

Regards,
        Neil