unit-test: How?

From: Marek Kubica
Subject: unit-test: How?
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 20:54:56 +0100

Hi,

After getting so many useful answers here, my next question :)

I am pretty new to GOOPS and the CLOS, so I suppose I am missing
something, but I've tried the unit-test module from guile-lib (in Guile
1.9.13) but I am unable to add test-cases to the test-suite:

I've tried something like this, but while the test runner runs just
fine, the test does not seem to get executed and never fails.

(use-module (unit-test))

(define-method (test-started (self <test-case>))
  (run (test self) (test-result self))
  (assert-equal 1 2))

(run-all-defined-test-cases)

What do I need to do? I tried the examples on
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.guile.user/1728 but it does not
seem to be fully compatible.

regards,
Marek