2.0 release update

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: 2.0 release update
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 23:40:50 +0100

Hey all,

Things appear to be coming together for a 2.0 release.  Thanks to all
that have journeyed with us on 1.9 road; it's been fun.

The current plan is to make a 1.9.15 release next Wednesday, February 2nd,
and then to do a 2.0 release two weeks afterwards.  We'll be basically
just working on bugs over the next three weeks -- the few that we know
about, and the ones that you will report.

You can help by trying out Guile from Git, and trying out 1.9.15 when it
comes out.  Please send detailed bug reports to address@hidden

Thanks!

Andy & Ludovic
--