Vectorized Guile logo

From: pablo
Subject: Vectorized Guile logo
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 02:41:04 +0100

Hello everyone,

I'd like to have Guile stickers on my laptop, so I needed a vectorized
version of the logo, which didn't exist.
So I made one, copying the hand-drawn jpeg version.

Here it is (the archive contains a "logo" directory which contains 3
svg files: guile-logo.svg, guile-banner.svg and guile-tie-fighter.svg)
!
The work is under the same license as the original work (gpl + gfdl)
or whatever is best suited for the guile project.

I posted it on the IRC chan today and I was told to send it here, and
to make the line thicker: done and done (in reverse order).

I hope you'll enjoy it! :-).

--
Pablo.
http://pablo.rauzy.name/