guile-2.0 - Character Encoding of Source Files - #! ... !# not working

From: David Pirotte
Subject: guile-2.0 - Character Encoding of Source Files - #! ... !# not working [low priority]
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 22:06:45 -0300

Hi

Just because I hit it today i am reporting this, but with low priority. I got
into
this small problem [a very small and ridiculous example for the sake of
'demonstration']: the doc says [6.17.7]

        The coding declaration must appear in a scheme comment. It can either
be a
        semicolon-initiated comment or a block #! comment.

if you deposit the 3 attached files somewhere in your guile-load-path,
chmod a+x test-iso-preceeding-comment

and execute it it's ok. but if you comment (use-modules (test-1)) and uncomment
(use-modules (test-2)) it's not

Cheers,
David