Re: Problems to install Guile 2.0.0

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Problems to install Guile 2.0.0
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 19:44:37 -0600

OK, I solved the problem. Checking the files vm.c, vm.s,... . I found
the character

at file vm.c. I remember some time ago I had a compilation problem
caused by this character in a file. However, this character not always
cause problems. I removed all occurrences of this character in vm.c, and
that was the solution :)  Thank you all for your help.