Re: Serving files with guile web server

From: romel
Subject: Re: Serving files with guile web server
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 10:55:29 -0400 (EDT)

I gave a second read to the manual and found:

"The handler should return two values: the response, as a <response>
record from (web response), and the response body as a string, bytevector,
or #f if not present."

If this is correct then I guess I should check the file type first and
then read the file to either create a string or a bytevector from it.

Any recommendation will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Romel Sandoval