web scraping update and a new issue

From: Catonano
Subject: web scraping update and a new issue
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 15:17:19 +0100

People,

should anyone be interested, here are some updates aout my web scraping initiative

First things first: I owe some apologies, I indicated some issues, privately, to Ian but I was blabbering. I was just confused. Those issues emerge with some sites only and they do NOT emerge with my radio station site. I applied the Ian's patch for chunked respones to my branch and it works like a charm.

Yesterday I had fun like I hadn't since a long time.

Now I'm running into a new issue: the web server puts a cookie in the response and I suspect it attempts to acces that cookie at the time of my subsequent request. I also suspect that it doesn't succeed in accessing that so the subsequent response contains some incorrect results

Not so when I test the sequence with Firefox.

Is there anything concerning the cookies I should be aware of ?

Thanks for any hint