Re: Anouncing guile-snmp

From: Tristan Colgate
Subject: Re: Anouncing guile-snmp
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 16:47:41 +0000

On 21 February 2012 16:36,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> Regarding this, were you aware of https://github.com/securactive/guile-agentx
> ?

  It did pop up in some searches a while back but didn't seem to be
particularly actively developed at the time.

  Also, by using net-snmp directly, I should be able to support stand
alone agents, smux, agentx and dynamically loaded agents embedded
directly into net-snmp. I also don't have to worry about implementing
the wire protocols (which side steps most of the bits I'd be most
scared of).

--
Tristan Colgate-McFarlane
----