Re: string splitting

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: string splitting
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 12:47:01 +0100

Andy,

Il giorno 22 febbraio 2012 12:23, Andy Wingo <address@hidden> ha scritto:
You have two problems here.  One is that you need to be running it as

 (parse-www-form-urlencoded (uri-query (string->uri uri)))

Ok

First you parse HTML, expanding parsed entities (&foo;).  Then you parse
the URI.  Then you parse the query part.

I get it ;-) Yes, admittedly, at the moment in my solution the step to isolate the query part of the string is missing, I parse the whole url string. I can quickly fix that.

And I appreciate your acknowledgement that there could be a problem in htmlprag.

Thanks again

Bye