Re: GNU Guile community in google+

From: zx spectrumgomas
Subject: Re: GNU Guile community in google+
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 12:40:51 +0100

According to I've been reading  Diaspora unfortunately does not have
the Communities feature. Also there is less people than identi.ca .
But it has also become clear that Diaspora (and I don't think anyone
can deny that Diaspora shares the same philosophy as GNU) uses
efficiently social networks: https://twitter.com/joindiaspora/ . Here
Diaspora project's director saying go away noob!:
https://twitter.com/spectrumgomas/status/281348200932184064 (this does
not occur with Communities feature).

Diaspora uses Ruby, why? Because teenagers knows it. Why? Yukihiro
Matsumoto has used very well social networks:
https://twitter.com/yukihiro_matz https://twitter.com/matz_translated
. And Who won the FSF Award recently? GNU Guile?
http://www.fsf.org/news/2011-free-software-awards-announced  . In the
end the results are what count.

In my opinion I think it is very wrong the video that mentioned . Real
life doesn't work this way. Right now I'm going to keep google+
account. When Diaspora or other social network works well I'll change
there. I'll post showing this thread in which I think it is clear that
you are  right morally, but for practical reasons account keeps. Also
I will say always in Google+ that for  good, official and reliable GNU
Guile answers the right place are these forums.