Re: SRFI-64 implementation for Guile 2.0

From: Per Bothner
Subject: Re: SRFI-64 implementation for Guile 2.0
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 19:22:53 -0800

I don't think we ever resolved this.  It would be great if we could
get good support for Guile (and other Schemes).  The way I like to
work (and this is standard in every well-managed Free Software project)
is I don't want to see your updated code; I want to see a patch
(created using 'diff -u' or the equivalent).  I prefer a separate
for for each problem you're fixing or enhancement you're making,
so I can evaluate each patch by itself, and perhaps consider
alternative solutions.

The latest version of SRFI-64 (as checked into the Kawa resolitory) is here:
http://sourceware.org/viewvc/kawa/trunk/gnu/kawa/slib/testing.scm?view=co

It may be easier to create a patch if you check out the Kawa sources - see
this link for instructions http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Getting-Kawa.html
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://per.bothner.com/