Re: SLAYER announcement and help request for preparing a GNU package

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: SLAYER announcement and help request for preparing a GNU package
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 08:50:23 +0200

() Panicz Maciej Godek <address@hidden>
() Wed, 8 May 2013 14:51:47 +0200

   2013/5/8 Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden>

   >    [choosing installation dir for scheme code]
   >
   > I like how guile-ncurses does it.

   I think that it might be misleading.
   [infelicities w/ autotools, both "on" and "through"]

Yes, it's messy.

   The actual state of the documentation is a secondary issue. I find
   the question whether we have a framework that allows to extend
   documentation easily somewhat more important.

Agreed.  The refined artifact comes from the refined action.

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
GPG key: 4C807502