Re: Guile XCB

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
Subject: Re: Guile XCB
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 17:43:42 +0200

Hi Mark!

Nice tool!

A bit off topic but maybe something that is perhaps useful in this project, is there any scheme framework
centered around the scheme xsd specification to validate and translate
data.

If not, I could help. I'm wanting to learn that technology
and could in the mean time code something useful for
all to enjoy

If I would do that I would combine the guile module system and
xml namespaces an look at code that executes to a sxml-similar representation.

Transfoming xml and parsing xml would mean that one uses syntax-parse, syntax-rules
etc..

WDYT

/Stefan