Re: guile 2.0.9 build on mingw

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: guile 2.0.9 build on mingw
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 22:31:14 +0300

> Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 20:17:25 +0300
> From: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden
>
> Ah, so REPL means "read-eval-print loop".  It's a bit bizarre to see
> this acronym used and explained in the Guile reference manual, but
> not indexed, so please consider the trivial 2-line patch below.

As long as we are on the topic of the Info docs: producing Info
manuals with UTF-8 encoded characters is not a good idea for the MinGW
build, because the Windows console does not support UTF-8, and so at
least the stand-alone Info reader will show a lot of garbage on
Windows.  I suggest to use --disable-encoding for the MinGW build.