Guile-SSH 0.3.1 released

From: Artyom Poptsov
Subject: Guile-SSH 0.3.1 released
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 00:06:31 +0400

Hello,

I'm working on a library called Guile-SSH.  The goal is to provide API
for Guile programs for working with SSH protocol.

Guile-SSH is a wrapper to the underlying libssh [1] library, and
currently it provides only SSH client API.  The sources are available
under terms of GNU GPLv3 on GitHub:
  https://github.com/artyom-poptsov/libguile-ssh

The last version of Guile-SSH is 0.3.1:
  https://github.com/artyom-poptsov/libguile-ssh/releases/tag/v0.3.1

Please find the instructions for building of Guile-SSH from the sources
on the GitHub Wiki [2].

Guile-SSH 0.3.1 is sufficient for building a simply SSH client for
executing commands on the host where a SSH server is running -- as an
example, I've implemented a simply Scheme program called Scheme Secure
Shell (SSSH) that demonstrates capabilities of the library.  You can
find SSSH sources here:
  https://gist.github.com/artyom-poptsov/5650840

The project is on the early stages of development and lacks some
features.  But, anyway, I hope that it might be useful.

Thanks.

- Artyom

[1] http://www.libssh.org/
[2]