Determining programatically whether the interpreter is Guile or Clisp or

From: 白い熊
Subject: Determining programatically whether the interpreter is Guile or Clisp or Emcs
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 10:21:11 +0200

Hello:

I'm developping a program which I'd like to be able to use without modification
with Guile as the interpreter as well as Emacs lisp and clisp.

So far,  I was only programming for Emacs/Clisp, for this I used a rather crude
check of:

  (defun kx-emacsp ()
    (not (functionp #'function-lambda-expression)))

This was enough,  as function-lambda-expression is not defined in elisp.

I would like to program for Guile as the lowest denominator.

What is the proper check I should define that would tell me whether I'm
currently interpreting the code in Guile,  or Emacs,  or Crisp.

Thank you very much for helping me.
--
白い熊