Re: Determining programatically whether the interpreter is Guile or Clis

From: 白い熊
Subject: Re: Determining programatically whether the interpreter is Guile or Clisp or Emcs
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 10:28:52 +0400

Nala Ginrut <address@hidden> wrote:
>you may try:
>(with-output-to-string (lambda () (apropos "guile")))
>you're so lucky that "with-output-to-string" appears in clisp, but I'm
>not familiar with elisp

Very close I think, it exists in elisp too, however
(with-output-to-string (lambda () (apropos "clisp")))
is true in guile and there is no way to test equality with "" using =

So how do I determine the string is empty with lisp equivalent code? Can't use
equal?  because it doesn't exist in lisp...
--
白い熊