Re: [ANN] Guile-WM 0.1/Guile XCB 1.1

From: msematman
Subject: Re: [ANN] Guile-WM 0.1/Guile XCB 1.1
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 13:25:29 +0100

Seems interesting.

I noticed that one of the ideas mentioned on the website was to create a
widget set for the wm. I hope this
does not mutate into a full-fledged graphical desktop environment :-) .
Some of us detest having anything heavier than
a wm (such as fluxbox, or stump) on our machines. But, something like a
slit would be nice. Even better if you could bolt into it any kind of  X
program. While I am at it, a tree-like slit would be awesome :-)
(container is a container is a container ...) !

Not that I expect anyone to work on this, i just thought of adding my
thoughts.

--

  address@hidden