Anyone who had read the src of lalr-scm?

From: 康桥
Subject: Anyone who had read the src of lalr-scm?
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 18:30:16 +0800

Hi all. I am a college student, recently I became interested in parser
generating algorithms.
One of them is LALR(1).I took lalr-scm(which is mentioned in Guile Manual) as
an example of the design of this kind of parser generators and studied its
source code.
However, I found the source code too little scheme.It seems that it was written
by a programmer who had been familier with C or Pascal before, mainly because
it relies heaviliy on side-effects, which we don't use much in functional
programming languages.
In spite of this, I read it almost all.I have found the part of computing
itemsets, FOLLOW sets, etc.But I still leave one function not understand. It's
function digraph in the macro lalr-parser in file lalr.scm.
It seems that this function is trying to traverse a digraph and make each
FOLLOW set corresponding a vertex in the digraph the union of it and the FOLLOW
sets corrsponding the vertices which can be reached from the vectex I mentioned
before.But I can't figure out what algorithm it uses.

Anyone who know this algorithm?
BTW, should we rewrite lalr-scm in a more scheme way(even to make the process
of parser generating slower)?