Re: Help needed on strange random error (Guile 2.0.9)

From: Sun Yijiang
Subject: Re: Help needed on strange random error (Guile 2.0.9)
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 11:52:24 +0800

It's an application using Guile for extensions, involving a bunch of C++ / Scheme code and need an environment to run, so I'm afraid it's not quite possible to post them here.  Besides, there are commercial secrets included.

I know it's hard to get any help with such little infomation.  I'll try to post an example script that can reproduce this problem.

Still, any hint on where I can start looking into this problem?

Thanks,
Steve

2013/12/7 Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden>
Sun Yijiang <address@hidden> skribis:

> This happens very rarely, and randomly on almost any guile scripts, errors
> are:
>
> Backtrace:
> In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
>  157: 7 [catch #t #<catch-closure 1fe7960> ...]
> In unknown file:
>    ?: 6 [apply-smob/1 #<catch-closure 1fe7960>]
> In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
>   63: 5 [call-with-prompt prompt0 ...]
> In ice-9/eval.scm:
>  432: 4 [eval # #]
>  386: 3 [eval # #]
>  386: 2 [eval # #]
>  393: 1 [eval #<memoized @@> #<directory (guile-user) 1fd8c60>]
> In unknown file:
>    ?: 0 [memoize-variable-access! #<memoized @@> #<directory (guile-user)
> 1fd8c60>]
>
> ERROR: In procedure memoize-variable-access!:
> ERROR: Unbound variable: @@

Could you post the script in question, and the command line used to
run it?

Thanks,
Ludo’.